The 2nd Annual Happy Smackah Fun Fun will be held May 12th, 2012 – and we’re looking for a new “Happy Smackah” beneficiary.
We’re currently accepting applications from someone in our St. Vrain Valley School District, either a student or employee, who has suffered a physical ailment and requires financial assistance. The only other requirement is the benefactor lives his/her life as a Happy Smackah. Not sure what a “Happy Smackah” is? Read about it here.
To apply, simply complete this online form. Applications are being accepted through March 11th, 2012 and the 2012 Happy Smackah Recipient will be announced on March 19th, 2012.
- The Happy Smackah Committee will hold all applications strictly confidential
- The chosen Happy Smackah will be required to sign a release acknowledging that the Happy Smackah Committee has no financial obligation to the recipient and that the fundraiser amount is not guaranteed
- Two St. Vrain Valley school district references
- Brief statement of physical condition of applicant
- Statement of how the applicant would like to join the Happy Smackah community to continue the tradition (non-mandatory)
Any questions or issues, contact email@example.com.